Sunday, August 31, 2014

What Holds You Together?

What Holds You Together?
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/laminin.jpg

laminin Chelsea Crockett – Laminin – Colossians 1:17


Some of us make excuses when we are off track and living in a way that is completely self-centered.  I know, because I was stuck in this personal slavery for many years.  The emotional pain caused me to be stuck here.  I was in this place for so long, until one day, I began to even question the existence of God.


During the difficult times, I found myself using Science as an excuse to deny his presence.  I prefaced conversations about God with the argument that the overlap of Christianity and science is very, very small.  I couldn’t see the order and sequence in the universe because my life was in a state of  selfishness.


I’m sharing a video this week that will hopefully move you, if you are in a similar place in your life.  It’s also dedicated to people who need to be reminded of God’s unfailing love, existence, and his purpose in our living and breathing lives.




Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Bible, #Christian, #God, #Jesus, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, Bible, Christian, God, Jesus, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Mama"sCorner, Mama"s Corner

By: Michelle Crockett

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment