Monday, August 11, 2014

What is BEAUTYCON?

What is BEAUTYCON?
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/beautycon.jpg

So you may have seen a few of my social media posts about me coming to an event in Los Angeles called “Beautycon”. You may be wondering “what the heck is that?!” If you are curious about what this super cool event is all about, let me fill you in!photo (1)


Beautycon is described as “A fashion and beauty summit for the internet’s most influential and everyone who’s obsessed with them!” So, pretty much, it is your favorite beauty gurus and YouTubers and all that jazz in one place! You can come meet us, ask us questions, learn about amazing beauty products, shop, watch performances, and much more! It is pretty much a huge party/meet and greet! Hundreds of content creators and celebrities will be attending, and they will also be holding panel discussions and Q&A! I get so excited for these events because I get to meet all of you and catch up with my fellow beauty gurus, as well as get up to date with the latest fashion trends and makeup 411!


Want to meet me and some of my beauty buds as well as learn some great makeup and fashion tips? Come to Beautycon in LA this Saturday August 16th! I cannot wait to meet you!


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #BeautyConference, #BeautyGuru, #Beautycon, #BEAUTYCONLA, #ComeSeeMe, #LosAngeles, #MeetAndGreet, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, beauty conference, beauty guru, beautycon, BEAUTYCON LA, come see me, los angeles, meet and greet, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Advertising, Advertising

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment