Thursday, September 11, 2014

Accessorize Your Car!

Accessorize Your Car!
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Chelsea-crockett-accessorize-your-car.jpg

Do any of you lovely ladies have a sweet ride? I just got my drivers permit and am so excited to get a car, just so I can accessorize it! That is half the fun of having a car! There are so many ways that you can “pimp out your ride”.


1. Seat covers! This one is kind of a “duh” but I thought it needed to be said! Seat covers not only protect the upholstery of your vehicle, but they also add some sass to it! One of my friends has zebra print seat covers with hot pink accents. You can see them from a mile away!


2. License plate frame! I have seen some pretty crazy license plate frames around town! There are bedazzled ones, ones that say things like “#1 MOM!” some that have animal print, the options are endless! Since I love Harry Potter, the one below is perfect for my future car!adaa918ad2977457c439b560baad1ddf


3. Rear view mirror ornaments! Now I’m not saying that a set of fuzzy dice is for everyone, but there are plenty of other options to try! One of my friends keeps it simple by hanging a cross necklace from her rear view mirror just to remind her of her faith and show people what she believes. Just make sure that whatever is hanging from your mirror doesn’t distract you too much!


 


No go trick out your rides!


XOXO, Chels



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Accessorize, #AccessorizeYourCar, #Car, #LicensePlate, #SeatCovers, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, accessorize, accessorize your car, car, license plate, seat covers, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Lifestyle, Lifestyle

By: Chels

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment