Friday, September 12, 2014

Foundation vs. BB Cream

Foundation vs. BB Cream
http://www.chelseacrockett.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Chelsea-Crockett-Foundation-Article.jpg

This article may have caught your attention for many different reasons.  Maybe you’re curious about what BB Cream is?  Or maybe you want to know which product I prefer?  Well first off, BB Cream is an all-in-one facial product used in place of moisturizer, foundation, primer, serum, and sunblock.  You can apply this as your regular foundation or as a tinted moisturizer, depending on the desired amount you want to apply. Chelsea Crockett - Garnier BB Cream


Recently, I’ve been trying out BB Cream and I LOVE it!  It blends perfectly with my skin and distributes evenly on my entire face.  It’s really light so I don’t have to worry about the feeling of it being caked on after I apply.  Of course, I’ll always love foundation and continue to use it; however, BB Cream is definitely going to be used more often!  My favorite BB Cream is by Garnier.  It not only makes your skin look flawless, but it also hydrates your skin with minerals and vitamins.  Don’t get me wrong, I love foundation, but BB Cream’s nice to switch it up every once and a while!


Xo – Chelsea


If you want to purchase Garnier’s BB Cream, click here!



Read More at ChelseaCrockett.com

Tags: #Bbcream, #Beauty, #Foundation, #Garnier, #Primer, #Products, #Serum, #TintedMoisturizer, #Chelsea Crockett, #Beautyliciousinsider, #Chelseacrockett, #Chelsea, #Beautylicious, bbcream, Beauty, foundation, garnier, primer, products, serum, tinted moisturizer, Chelsea Crockett, Beautyliciousinsider, Chelseacrockett, Chelsea, Beautylicious, Makeup, Beauty, Fashion, Cometics, Youtube, beauty guru
Category: #Beauty, Beauty

By: Chelsea

See Chelsea Crockett - BeautyLiciousInsider on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment